Do you have a complaint about a solicitor, barrister, other authorised person or are you seeking legal advice?

What is an authorised person?

Someone authorised to carry out a reserved legal activity, such as:

  • Barristers;
  • Costs lawyers;
  • Chartered legal executives;
  • Licensed conveyancers;
  • Notaries;
  • Patent attorneys;
  • Probate practitioners;
  • Registered European lawyers;
  • Solicitors, and
  • Trade mark attorneys.