Helping the public
We’re here to help sort out complaints about the service you have received from your regulated legal service provider in England and Wales. We’re free, independent and fair.
Helping Legal Professionals
We can help legal service providers improve their complaint handling. Find out more about how we work and what you can do to address complaints before they come to us.
- How we help legal professionals
- Courses & Decisions
- Case fees
- Guides & advice for professionals
- FAQs for legal professionals
10th August, 2020 The OLC recently held its July Board meeting, which was full and substantive, as you would expect it to be. The papers and minutes for the meeting can be found here....August 10, 2020
15th July, 2020 The Office for Legal Complaints has published its Annual Report and Accounts for 2019/20. More details can be found in the press release here.July 15, 2020
- New online course available! - Learning from complaints This session will focus on how we determine the level of… https://t.co/15IpBuqoc8
- We help legal professionals too! You can view our guidance and resources for legal service providers here:… https://t.co/NEugfO4yFe
- New online course available! - A guide to good complaint handling This online course will focus on our top tips for… https://t.co/0cwLCeuYG1
- As we can’t offer our usual face to face events we are going to hold Virtual Complaint Handling Workshops where you… https://t.co/MWDoLX1bW2
- Check out our online time-saving Customer Assessment Tool – fill it out and you will know straight away if your com… https://t.co/nhQU1DUuLZ