Helping the public
We’re here to help sort out complaints about the service you have received from your regulated legal service provider in England and Wales. We’re free, independent and fair.
Helping Legal Professionals
We can help legal service providers improve their complaint handling. Find out more about how we work and what you can do to address complaints before they come to us.
- How we help legal professionals
- Courses & Decisions
- Case fees
- Guides & advice for professionals
- FAQs for legal professionals
18 July 2019 The Office for Legal Complaints is delighted to publish today its Annual Report and Accounts for 2018/19. In a year of achievement and challenge Chair Wanda Goldwag said ‘the Board and...July 18, 2019
LeO News is the Legal Ombudsman’s quarterly newsletter. In this edition, you can read about our: Business Plan and Budget 2019-20; updated cost guidance; Talking Point feature with our Chief Ombudsman Rebecca Marsh; and a Q&A with a...July 16, 2019
- Cybercrime is a key priority to protecting your firm and clients. Visit: https://t.co/ugt3KXj7qI to learn more abou… https://t.co/5FBsmqkBnE
- We know that penning a letter of complaint can be stressful, which is why we’ve set up templates showing people how… https://t.co/NNp1Zn8rsW
- @nshah808 Hi, thank you for informing us of the situation, if you could just direct message me with your details an… https://t.co/KooUXfTnUt
- @nshah808 Hi, thanks for getting in touch. Can you direct message me with your case reference number and i will look into this for you.
- Today, our Annual Report and Accounts for 2018-19 https://t.co/lLFzhdRmaP is being presented to Parliament. Read th… https://t.co/MMO2BsscVf
- Buying your first home can be a daunting experience, especially when you’re trying to figure who does what in the p… https://t.co/qBiFUKaWDF