Helping the public
We’re here to help sort out complaints about the service you have received from your regulated legal service provider in England and Wales. We’re free, independent and fair.
Helping Legal Professionals
We can help legal service providers improve their complaint handling. Find out more about how we work and what you can do to address complaints before they come to us.
- How we help legal professionals
- Courses & Decisions
- Case fees
- Guides & advice for professionals
- FAQs for legal professionals
Edition 22: LeO News is the Legal Ombudsman’s quarterly newsletter. In this edition, you can read about our: Business Plan and Strategy consultation; Transparency discussion paper and take a closer look at case fees....January 2, 2020
16 December 2019 Today, the Legal Ombudsman has published a consultation document on its Corporate Strategy for 2020-2023. The full press release can be viewed here. This marks the beginning of a new three-year...December 16, 2019
- We're in #London today @116PallMall talking to our stakeholders about our new #strategy and business plan! https://t.co/P8mL135Ls0
- Our consultations on both our business strategy and transparency are just two things discussed in the latest versio… https://t.co/PP63Yu6W7B
- We are seeking a skilled and motivated dynamics CRM Developer to join our IT team. The closing date for application… https://t.co/cfvtAnHAhL
- @panesar_jasbir Hi Jasbir. We have taken a look into this situation and my colleague from our Information and Secur… https://t.co/sRogVi81I6
- Our Strategy and Business Plan consultation 2020-23 is now available for comment. Find out more here:… https://t.co/DbaEeEgLCW