Representative authority form

Representative authority form

representative-authority-formPlease complete this form if you want to authorise another person to act on your behalf. You could ask a friend, relative or another service provider but check first whether they will charge you for this. You can change or cancel this authority at any time by contacting us on 0300 555 0333.

Complete this form Word / Pdf / Cymraeg Word

Email us:

Write to us: Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ


September 7, 2016