Who do I complain to?

Complain to the person who handles complaints for your service provider. For example, in a solicitor’s firm there is usually someone that has the role of replying to complaints received about the different solicitors in that firm. If you don’t know their name, mark your complaint for the attention of ‘The Complaints Handling Partner’. If you have a complaint about a barrister, address it directly to him/her.

We can’t make a complaint to your service provider on your behalf, but with your agreement, we can send them a letter to let them know that you have been in touch with us. If you haven’t already spoken to us about this, please let us know if you’d like us to send a letter to your service provider.