IT Governance Assistant – Level 3 Business and Administration Apprenticeship (Fixed term for up to 18 months)
At the Legal Ombudsman we are committed to providing quality apprenticeships across the organisation.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual for an Information Technology and Governance Assistant to complete their Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship. The apprenticeship will be completed in partnership with QA Apprenticeships
The responsibilities of the apprentice will be to provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Information Technology and Governance function and its leaders. The role will have particular responsibilities in supporting the day to day work of the IT Governance Officer and the Data Protection and Information Compliance Officer
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work we offer:
- 26 days annual leave (with opportunity to buy and sell up to four days)
- Flexi time
- Flexible working
- Opportunities for learning and development
- Stakeholder pension scheme (LeO contributes up to 10%)
- Open and modern office environment in Birmingham city centre
- Employee Assistance Programme
To find out more and to make an application please visit the QA websiteApply now