On “divorce day” – the day of the year that people are statistically most likely to file for divorce...January 9, 2017
The Office for Legal Complaints (OLC) has today published its Annual Report and Accounts 2015-16. The OLC is the...November 8, 2016
- @scorpiothistle A direct complaint should be made to the firm first. For advice contact us 0300 555 0333 or access… https://t.co/E9pQY2dwcM
- On Thursday at 12pm an Ombudsman will be live on periscope talking about consumer complaints and how to complain #Legal_Ombudsman #Periscope
- @Scottekins1977 @EASPORTSFIFA Hi Scott - sorry we can't help, we deal with complaints about lawyers and CMCs. You c… https://t.co/O8aRdxkwoW
- @philatelit Hello our data is unavailable at the moment as we are reviewing our approach to the publication of quarterly decisions.
- @VixQuix Hi Victoria can you call us on 0330 555 0333 and we can discuss your case further. Thanks.
- @xxBROWNxTOWNx We would need the lawyer or CMC to be regulated in England and Wales.