The Legal Ombudsman has applied to be certified as an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) provider under regulations implementing the...July 3, 2015
A “typical” legal service user loves Strictly Come Dancing, reading about food and travel, and browsing the net. They’re...July 1, 2015
- Hi @SobiaARehman. You can use live chat to seek guidance on how to complain. But we can't give you any legal advice. Does that help?
- Ombudsman applies for EU ADR certification: http://t.co/9hGHGqLRQi
- Find out about our application to be certified as an EU ADR entity and what that means for our scheme rules http://t.co/iI8t2623Xa
- Have you ever used live chat? Take a look at what some of our customers said about our live chat service in June: http://t.co/YR9V9EHrRc
- “Typical” legal service users love Strictly Come Dancing! Read our latest report on customer media habits http://t.co/fMuUuV9Xtt
- Hi @NotRightAway. Our scheme rules dictate that we aren't currently able to investigate third party complaints.