Issue 10 of our stakeholder newsletter is out now. This month we look at the Legal Choices website, which...April 2, 2015
Generous employees at a Birmingham based complaint handling body have helped to raise £9,500 for children’s charity, the Birmingham...April 1, 2015
- If you don't have any luck @NevNpickrs then you can contact us on 0300 555 0333 to see if we are able to help.
- Hi @NevNpickrs. Have you complained to the solicitor? You should raise the issue with them first and give them 8 weeks to repond.
- We've had a busy week following the BBC consumer affairs coverage: http://t.co/gRbhikxzZg Get in touch if you think we can help.
- Lack of clarity on fees causes one in four complaints, major LeO survey finds http://t.co/9mdjDpNtrd
- We featured in today's 'Don't Get Done Get Dom' - here is the clip, view from 8:30 http://t.co/gRbhikxzZg #CMCcomplaints @DomLittlewood
- The BBC's consumer watchdog "Don't get done, get Dom" spoke to our head of CMCs Simon Tunnicliffe. Watch it here http://t.co/JdS8nUrPe7