1. Before we can help with your complaint, you will need to:
- Already have complained to the service provider (legal or claims management) and allowed them up to eight weeks to provide a full response. We will need copies of your complaint and the response. If you have not yet complained to your service provider, then you can use this helpful templateas a guide and read these factsheets; factsheet1 and factsheet2.
- Know the date on which the problem occurred, and the dates that you made the complaint.
- Provide us with your contact information including an email address, if you have one.
2. Complete this complaint form
Watch our demo video
(Cymraeg) Ffurflen Gwyn Ombwdsmon Cyfreithiol
Anfonwch y ffurflen hon wedi ei chwblhau ynghyd â chopi o’ch cwyn, os cafodd ei gwneud trwy e-bost neu lythyr, ynghyd â chopïau o unrhyw ymatebion yr ydych wedi eu derbyn. Peidiwch ag anfon unrhyw wybodaeth arall ar hyn o bryd – byddwn yn rhoi gwybod i chi os bydd arnom angen unrhyw beth arall
Ffurflen Gwyn Ombwdsmon Cyfreithiol (pdf – du a gwyn i’w argraffu – agor mewn ffenestr newydd)
3. Send your complaint form to us
Once complete, save it to your computer and *email it to us. Alternatively, you can print it, complete by hand, and post it to us. Please send it along with any of the required documents we have asked for:
For complaints about legal service providers:
Email us: email@example.com
Write to us: Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ.
For complaints about claims management service providers:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us: Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6804, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ.