The Office for Legal Complaints (OLC) has today published its Annual Report and Accounts 2015-16. The OLC is the...November 8, 2016
The Legal Ombudsman has launched a call for evidence on the Scheme Rules. We are seeking information and evidence-based...November 7, 2016
- @chucknorris792 If you don't hear back from them after 8 weeks, from the email, then we should be able to start to look into it.
- @MelDawson3 To give them a chance to deal with the issue at first tier, then we look at the evidence for the complaint to make a decision.
- @chucknorris792 Hello you do need to make a complaint to them first & then need to give them 8 weeks to respond. Call us and we can discuss
- The top area of complaint to us on Immigration and Asylum cases is about failure to advise, at 16% of all complaint types #asylum
- Our service is free to consumers, if you are unhappy with the service provided tell your lawyer, then tell us.
- SRA research highlights asylum clients sometimes felt the solicitor did not keep them informed about their case… https://t.co/jkPTRYmRY1