15 November, 2017 Consumers using claims management companies (CMCs) are more likely to have lower incomes, watch Strictly Come Dancing and use Facebook, latest research shows. The revealing insights...November 15, 2017
8 November, 2017 The Legal Ombudsman has appointed Rebecca Marsh from the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO) as its new Chief Ombudsman. Rebecca, who is currently the Executive...November 8, 2017
- Due to adverse weather conditions, our call centre will close today at 4pm. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Set a reminder! To find out the 5 essential questions you should ask a CMC before using their services, watch our P… https://t.co/vyNMR2LoVD
- Closing date for the Corporate Planning & Programme Manager #job is today at midday. #WeAreHiring Details on how to… https://t.co/AnND7jWqzw
- We said goodbye to Kathryn Stone last week so meet our new Chief Legal Ombudsman in the interim - Simon Tunnicliffe… https://t.co/gtSW4pdMZx
- To find out the 5 essential questions you should ask a CMC before instructing them, watch our Periscope video on Tu… https://t.co/pPKv69jR5v
- @TWBrit @TheLawSociety Hi, if you have a complaint about the service given to you by a legal provider, you can rais… https://t.co/NAamJ8O2yk