20 December, 2017
The Legal Ombudsman has responded to transparency consultations issued by frontline regulators. These consultation papers were written in line with recommendations made by the Competition and Markets Authority in the final report of its legal services market study.
This publication is directed to the following regulators:
- Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
- Bar Standards Board (BSB)
- Council for Licensed Conveyancers (CLC)
- CILEx Regulation
- Intellectual Property Regulation Board (IPReg)
- Master of the Faculties (MoF)
More information and a copy of our response can be viewed here.