But we go above and beyond our core duties here at the Legal Ombudsman. In the last five years we’ve shown our commitment to the local community by:
- Raising over £20,000 for charities and volunteering with them to support the work they do;
- Being as paperless as possible – our office is a paper free environment; reducing our impact on the environment;
- Being involved with The Prince’s Trust Programme to support young people in Birmingham with preparing for careers;
- Offering work placements to university students so that they can gain skills and experience;
- Providing apprenticeships to local young people.
Here’s to five more years of making a difference.